Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Flipping Out in Public

Do you know those moments when you see something funny and it makes you laugh all day, maybe even for weeks (months, ...) just thinking about it?

Well, I am pretending you all know what I'm talking about to feel less crazy. 

This morning, I was walking home from the gym, when I saw a tiny, old, boxy car with a big middle aged man in there. Coming closer, I could see, not hear, that this guy just had a complete meltdown. Not the sobbing kind, but the Matthew-Perry-in-"The Whole Nine Yards"-kind. 


This is actually one of my favorites scenes in the movie, so seeing this in public and actually happening in real life, was about the funniest thing that has happened in quite a while. 

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if other people were staring at him or me for laughing uncontrollably walking down the street. Thankfully, it wasn't very far for me to get home. 

In other news: It's getting cold in Berlin!

Stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment