Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What is going on?!

Seriously, you need to tell me.

Obviously, something is going on and I have no clue, what it is.

When I got on the train this morning, an old lady started staring at me and just wouldn't stop. At first, I thought that there was a funny poster, or something weird going on behind me, but I checked (several times) - and there was nothing.

Before you wonder: no, I did not steal anyone's seat. I just stood there. There were only a handful of people on the train, so there was no doubt that she was looking at me. Even worse, grandma gave me an actual stink-eye!

So I did what anyone else would do - I stared back. After all, her hat was pretty ridiculous.


Source

Things got weirder when I hopped on the next train. There were two girls who kept looking at me - and giggling! RUDE!
I checked my jacket, shoes, jeans, face and hair for food remnants or anything. But there was nothing.


Do I have something on my face?
Source



It really created a panic induced moment of self-consciousness for me.

Of course, it didn't end there. A man with Tourette Syndrom passed by me on the crowded platform and started yelling all sorts of expressions for lady-parts at me - and wouldn't stop. I'm actually really glad people didn't stare at him and only gave me looks, because there is nothing he can do about his condition. However, I wouldn't have minded if everyone had just ignored what was going on.

I am now at my desk. Still confused by the latest events during my commute to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment